A big THANK YOU to all of you that participated
in the Sun of Hope Orphanage Project.
To date, a total of $11,195.00 was raised!
Due to such great success and because people have expressed that they would like to continue support, it has been decided that this will be a yearly Lenten project. You will be able to renew your pledge or make a new pledge next year. But until then, we would like for you to have a personal relationship with your child/children, so…
- We plan on sending out periodic updates and pictures, so please make sure that we have your email address. If you did not give your email address on the donor card, please email email@example.com with the information. If you are not sure if you provided it, then please feel free to send it to the above email address. If you do not have an email address or computer, please feel free to give us your home address at 215-322-7421. All information will be used solely by Assumption.
- If you would like to send your child a letter or card, the address is as follows:
Holy Spirit Sisters
Sun of Hope Orphanage c/o Sr. Inviolata
P.O. Box 903
Postage for a standard size envelope is approximately $1.15. You must have a postal employee weigh and apply the postage at the post office. Please do not send packages, money or food items.
- The Holy Spirit Sisters welcome any parishioners who would like to visit the children and the Sun of Hope Orphanage. The Sisters will open their home to you as accommodations during your visit.
- Information and updates on the Sun of Hope Orphanage and our project can be found in this quarterly newsletter, News from the Pews.
- If you have not picked up the picture of your child/children, you can stop by the Rectory, Monday through Friday, 9am to 4pm, to pick up your picture(s).
- If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.